Wednesday, January 15, 2020

IS THERE GOD?

  • If God is not there how did this world and all things come into existence?
  • Are you alive NOW ? How do you know?
  • Because you got up from the bed.
  • Because I am here alive and present to write this blog.
  • Because even when I was asleep ,I was in care of God.
  • My heart was working automatically.
  • God is Macro energy.He is omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent.
  • He takes care of all living and non-living things in nature and the world in general.
  • He has given me the Micro-energy, a part of His energy in me to go about and do things.
  • I cannot see my  heart or brain or blood continuously doing their perfect job.
  • If I have to see the brain I have to go to the scanning
  • Even then I cannot see it perfectly.
  • If I have to see my heart  the same thing applies.
  • I exist,I live, I feel, I think and I see and hear all because of the micro-energy working in me.
  • If the energy level drains and no more I will not exist.
  • With this ME in me ,I do many things .
  • But I do not have the mind to thank Him for all His blessings.
  • Alive or not alive it is not in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment